About Me!!!



                               Welcome to my blog!! 
 

Image result for thinking about hobbies
   Let us start off with a little bit about myself. Like many people,


I have hobbies and interests, although,I feel like I don't have one specific interest and with me being the indecisive person that I am, I can't seem to just focus one one. So with that being said, I have various hobbies and interests.  As of now that I'm officially an "adult", to me it seems that now I don't have a lot of interests anymore but I'm sure the feeling is still there. Even as I'm writing this, I'm contemplating on what I truly find interesting. I think a lot of people can agree that it can be difficult when it comes to describing yourself  and trying to figure out what they like. But let’s get back on topic. I recall always loving anything that dealt with the fine arts and creativity despite me not having lot of it.I have slight interests that I appreciate such as photography and art and many others but, I think my first main interest was music.

Related image



Ever since I was a child,growing up in a musically inclined home, I would always hear music. being blasted in another room so I don't exactly remember the first time or song I listened to but I knew that I enjoyed it. From then on, music became a big part of my life. Some of my favorite genres are R&B, hip-hop and neo-soul. It helped me get through a lot of rough patches in my life which made me appreciate it even more. I guess you could say it was a therapeutic outlet for me. I was so interested in learning more about it that I even learned how to play the viola in middle school and hopefully I will learn how to play another instruments and learn more knowledge about music in the future.















                                                                                                       
                                                                                   

Comments

  1. While you may say your indecisive, it seems that music is a big part of your life and that is decisive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment